Solved

Getting constantly error mesages

• 12 April 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +1
  • Contributor I
  • 0 replies

Hey currently I am facing some problems with my account (wellyessinfocentrum@gmail). If I want to update my settings I get the following message: We are unable to update your integration settings at this time. Please refresh or try again later.

Also creating new flows and adding conditions or e-mails to flows does not work. E.g. if I want to add a new e-mail, it keeps loading without ever being added to the flow. Also if I want to turn on my workflow then I get the following message: Unable to update all action statuses. An error occurred, please try again. It seems like nothing doesn’t work anymore. 

Could you please look at it? It’s also a time sensitive case, since I want to launch my products as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding and have a great day.

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 12 April 2023, 16:31

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Amos

Thanks for sharing your question with us! Sorry to hear you’ve been experiencing some issues here! 

Whenever you’re experiencing issues like these, it’s a great start to utilize these troubleshooting steps to see if the issue will correct itself:

• Log out completely, clear your history and cache and restart the browser. Also, if you aren’t using Chrome as the browser, it is recommended for the best results.
  • Try using an incognito window.
  • Turn off any browser plugins, ad blockers or VPN that may be interfering.

Please let me know if you’re still experiencing issues after these steps! 

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor