Solved

Help with Woocommerce integration

• 6 April 2021
  • 5 replies

Badge +2

Hi there,

I’ve integrated woocomerce but it has only pulled through orders from January onwards. How do I get it to pull through orders back until October last year?

Thank you

Ruth

icon

Best answer by Dov 6 April 2021, 15:36

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +18

Just depends on how big your store is. You can check the status by clicking on the Integrations tab, and then click on WooCommerce.

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @rutholdfield,

Thank you for sharing this information with the Klaviyo Community. 

Also, thank you @DavidSandel for sharing your solution with the Klaviyo Community and correctly pointing out that when you first integrate with WooCommerce, Klaviyo will initially sync the last 90 days of your WooCommerce data. After the sync of your most recent 90 days of data, Klaviyo will begin your complete historical data sync. Depending on how many orders, customers, and products your store has, it can take anywhere from a few minutes to several days to sync all of your data.

For more information on WooCommerce, we have a wonderful help center guide here.

Thanks, and have a great day.

Userlevel 5
Badge +18

It’s my understanding they pull the latest 90 days of data immediately, and then the sync runs in the background as it grabs the rest of your historical data. If you’ve “just” done the integration, it might take some more time.

Badge +2

Thanks so much, I think it has all pulled through now :)

Badge +2

Thanks david. I did it over 5 days ago so thought it might have been done by now, but maybe not!! :)