Solved

How can I build Surveys and Rating requests to work with Klaviyo?

• 14 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hi! I want to be able to re-create a survey in Klaviyo that we had created in Mailchimp. It was a live page and embedded in emails. Has anyone done this here or I will need to try and use a 3rd Party like Typeform or Survicate to achieve this?

Here’s the simple survey and rating request we are trying to recreate here:

https://us20.list-manage.com/survey?u=2f1317f68627303562cc51de8&id=dfdcf433af&attribution=false

Since migrating, this is the last piece we just can't seem to sort out. I contacted support 2 weeks ago via message (the chat links don’t work for me in Chrome or Safari to contact them directly), and haven’t received a response. 

icon

Best answer by Dov 14 October 2021, 16:24

View original

2 replies

Badge +1

Hi @annacwebber ,

I see your problem has already been solved, I'm a bit late, sorry! 

But if you're still looking for advice, I'd like to recommend Survicate! You can use this tool (customer feedback surveys) to collect survey responses with Klaviyo.

You can find more information below if that sounds interesting:

Cheers!

Paulina

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hello @annacwebber,

Thank you for sharing this question with the Klaviyo community.

There are a couple of ways to achieve this.

The first solution is to build out a subscribe page in Klaviyo. After you have designed your subscribe page, you can share a link to the Klaviyo-hosted page (through a campaign or flow email) or embed the page as a form on your site. We have full instructions on getting that set-up here. Once these responses are collected via the subscribe page, they will be logged on the profile as custom properties. Note that users who fill this page will be added to the list connected to the subscribe page.

Another perfectly viable solution is to collect survey responses with a third party tool like Typeform. Like the first option, once these responses are collected via the subscribe page, they will be logged on the profile as custom properties. This is a popular option for a lot of customers. We have some other options for list growth and landing page tools here.

I hope that was helpful!