Solved

How can I integrate a Net Promoter Score to my newsletter?

• 14 December 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

I am looking for someone who can help me to integrate a Net Promoter Score into our e-mail newsletter. We send our newsletter via Klaviyo. Does anyone have experience with this and can help me  to integrate it?

- Net Promoter Score should contain only one question: "How did you like today's newsletter?"
- We need an addition that says that 0 is the worst and 10 is the best
- An additional text field next to the scale would also be nice where our customers can write their opinion about the newsletter.

I appreciate any advice and hope to find support. 

Kind regards, 
Sandrine

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 14 December 2021, 19:45

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

This is an example of what I am looking for. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Sandrine 

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community! Happy to help!

In order to Include Ratings Links or NPS Surveys in an Email you can include links in your email to collect information from users and then send that information back to Klaviyo as a custom property. Within your email template, drag in a header /link block and add a button for each rating that a user can select, 0-10 in this case. Each button will need to be tagged appropriately and those steps are included in the article I link previously. At this time Klaviyo does not have the functionality to include forms into your email templates but you will be able to get NPS scores from your customers!

Hope this helps! Thank you for being part of the Klaviyo Community!

Badge

After implementing this I saved the code to github that worked for me. It took some time getting it to work with the specific tags that Klaviyo’s Liquid tags work.

https://github.com/swagner2/klaviyo/blob/main/NPS%20Score

Hope it helps.

Badge +2

Where does this information get aggregated? How can you measure your NPS?
Is there a way to add branding/styles to that placeholder landing page?
What do y’all use the NPS for?
Do you offer a discount for answering the question?

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @kmiele!

This is actually discussed in the Community thread here:

- Brian