Solved

how to link shopify homepage "sign up" button so all emails go into my klayvio flows?

• 21 July 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Needing to know how to link shopify homepage "sign up" button so all emails go into my klayvio flows. I have 4 spots on my home page that either have a button or a link to “sign up” to our mailing list, and I want to direct those to klayvio, instead of going into shopify? 

You can not use an embedded code, it has to be a url? 

Can anyone help? 

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 21 July 2022, 20:36

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @nicolet

Thanks for sharing your question with us! 

If you have integrated your Shopify account to your Klaviyo account, your Shopify forms, should automatically be connected and feed into your account. I would test your forms and sign up for them using a new email address to investigate and confirm whether or not they are being added into your Klaviyo account. In the Integrations tab of your Klaviyo account, you are asked to choose a Klaviyo List for these shopify subscribers to be funneled into.

If you want your subscribers to go into a ‘Welcome’ Flow for instance, then I would connect your Welcome Flow to the List that is receiving your Shopify subscribers and use this List as the flow’s trigger.

However, can you explain a bit more about what you mean that you cannot use an embed code, but it has to be a URL. Do you mean to say that you want to a form to show on a specific URL/page of your shop? 

Finally, I’d recommend checking out these similar topics asked by your peers to gain more insight.

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor