Solved

How to show 'Notify me' Back In Stock Button by tag on Collection Pages?

• 1 June 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hello!

Is it possible to show the Back in Stock button on a Shopify collection page only by tag?

I tried to use this code - ‘include_on_tags: 'enable-back-in-stock'’, but it doesn’t work for collection pages, just for product pages. 

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 1 June 2022, 17:48

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @oleksandrHeras

Welcome to the Community! Glad you’re here!

Klaviyo doesn’t have any native documentation on how to install Back in Stock on collection pages as it requires a lot of custom coding. Since it requires custom coding, we cannot officially help troubleshoot how to get this set up on your site. However, a helpful workflow to set this up was narrated in this Community thread by a friend and might be a helpful place to start!

Additionally, while I can’t officially troubleshoot your tag issue, our help center documentation outlines that when tagging back in stock products on product pages, the tag calls out the specific product like ‘dog, cat’.

klaviyo.init({
account: 'PUBLIC_API_KEY',
platform: 'shopify',
include_on_tags: 'dog, cat'
});

It’s possible you need to replace the ‘enable-back-in-stock’ tag with the collection names you want to target. However, to officially diagnose and set this up, I would recommend reaching out to a Klaviyo Partner to accomplish this.

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor