Solved

how to speed up 30 minute Sync time for Magento 2

• 15 September 2021
  • 13 replies

Badge +2

Hi, We use Klaviyo and Magento, everything is good, but clients when they sign up to a newsletter or place an order Klaviyo and Magento only sync every 30 minutes.. this is a very long time for people to have to wait, especially to receive transactional emails. 

as per this page; https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005253208-How-Often-Integrations-Sync most integrations sync in Realtime, except some obscure platforms. Magento is still one of the largest platforms.

Im not asking to necessarily make the sync’s real time, but at least every 5 minutes. You could also have different sync times for catalogs (longer) and transactional (faster)

Any ideas? or is this something we need to put to Klaviyo to implement?

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 15 September 2021, 20:10

View original

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @chrishooman 

Thank you so much for reaching out to the Klaviyo Community about how often the Magento integration syncs. The development team is currently in the process of coming up with webhooks for this and is on the roadmap. I am going to forward your request to the development team for them to add to the work they are currently doing on the Magento integration. If there are any updates in the future on this, I will update this thread with that information. 

Thank you for bringing your ideas to the Klaviyo team!

Userlevel 5
Badge +18

Count me in as wanting this too. We’re on M2.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @DavidSandel 

I will definitely make sure your feedback is given to the development team! And of course will be updated here in the future if there are any updates.

Badge +2

Hey @chrishooman 

Thank you so much for reaching out to the Klaviyo Community about how often the Magento integration syncs. The development team is currently in the process of coming up with webhooks for this and is on the roadmap. I am going to forward your request to the development team for them to add to the work they are currently doing on the Magento integration. If there are any updates in the future on this, I will update this thread with that information. 

Thank you for bringing your ideas to the Klaviyo team!

Hi Stephen. Any update on this? if its just using web hooks it should be relatively easy for your team to implement? Let us know as really eager to get this sync issue faster than 30min.

best regards, Chris

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @chrishooman 

This is still on the roadmap for our development team to look into further. Klaviyo just launched a number of new features during our Product Event last week that have taken the team’s time. I will update this thread when there is any news to update you all on in the future. Thank you for bringing this back into the conversation, we appreciate Klaviyo members like you, who help us make the product better everyday!

Badge +2

Is there any update yet on this? 

Badge +2

Hi Stephen, been another 4 months… any news?

Hey @chrishooman 

This is still on the roadmap for our development team to look into further. Klaviyo just launched a number of new features during our Product Event last week that have taken the team’s time. I will update this thread when there is any news to update you all on in the future. Thank you for bringing this back into the conversation, we appreciate Klaviyo members like you, who help us make the product better everyday!

, any news

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello everyone!

As of now, there is still no update from our development team about changing the sync timing for magento. If and when they make a decision to change this, you will receive an update. Thank you for understanding!

Badge +1

Hi, is there already more news about this one?

We too would greatly appreciate this upgrade!

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @celienddw!

No news yet, but I promise the thread will be updated at the absolute earliest possible time when there is more information available!

Best,

Brian

Hi,

Any update or workarounds for this one?

Thanks,

Aaron

Has there been any progress with this issue?

Ci sono novità circa i temppoi di riduzione attesa?