Solved

How to trigger flow based on Yotpo Review?

• 30 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +3

Need more information how Yotpo is integrated into Klaviyo, and how I can identify the right data to create a flow to thank a customer after they leave a review.

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 1 October 2021, 18:25

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Karz

I understand that creating custom events via API can be tricky! Unfortunately, neither the Community nor Support can offer insight or create custom metrics/events. However, I suggest contacting your dev team or reach out to one of our awesome partners to help build this out for you! 

Thanks for sharing your question with the Community! 

-Taylor 

Badge +3

Hi Taylor Tarpley ,

I looked into Track API to learn how to create the custom metric “leaves a review”… however I wasn’t able to figure out on how to do it.

Would it be ok to ask if we have something like video tutorial on how to do it?

Thank you so much :blush:

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @roshamboshades

Welcome to the Community! We are happy to have you here! 

I can confirm that Yotpo is able to integrate with Klaviyo and is used by various customers we have. Yotpo has an article outlining this integration  and everything you need to set up and can expect from the connection. As Yotpo is a third-party integration, I suggest looking into our Track API documentation to learn how to create custom metrics, such as ‘leaves a review’ that will sync and trigger a Yotpo related Flow. 

However, as I know there are some other fellow users who have experience with Yotpo, I’d love to open up the conversation to hear if they have any suggestions on how to accomplish this as well and what has worked for them! 

Thank you for your participation in the Community! 

-Taylor