Solved

How to use a questionnaire on Klaviyo.

• 10 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1
  • Contributor I
  • 1 reply

Hello, the following is a plan I’d like to try. Please share some opinions if there is any way to make it.

1, send an email with the URL of a questionnaire

2, Our customer answered the questions.

3, Subscribe People to different Lists depending on their answers.

4, Send different emails to each list.

I found it’s possible if I integrate Klabiyo with Typeform.

But, as for 3 “Subscribe People to different Lists depending on their answers”, I couldn’t find such a setting. If you have any ideas about it, please let me know.  That’ll be really helpful.

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by Brian Turcotte 13 March 2023, 20:13

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @Tai!

You’re right, you can accomplish steps 1, 2, and 4 via the Typeform integration. While you can’t add users to different lists depending on how they answer the forms (as you can only map one form to one list), you can use the form to segment customers based on their answers, which is equally effective for most use cases:

The guide above explains this, but the Typeform integration allows you to add certain profile properties to a user’s profile depending on how they answer questions, which you can then use to create segments that you can target in your marketing efforts:

I hope this helps, and thanks for using the Community!

- Brian

Badge +1

Hi, Brian!

Thanks for the great answer! You saved me.

Do you think I can segment customers based on the information they’ve provided via Google forms?

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @Tai!

While there’s no native Google Forms > Klaviyo integration, my colleague Dov described one way to accomplish this here:

It involves a little extra work, but once you’ve updated the profiles with the corresponding properties, you can use the same segmentation steps from above to segment customers.

Best,

Brian