Solved

integrate klaviyo with my woocommerce

• 15 January 2021
  • 6 replies

Badge +2

I am trying to integrate klaviyo with my woocommerce store in 2 ways. 

but all are not connected.

1. connect using setup wizard, get the message "Unable to test API by fetching order count"

2. Connect using Rest AIP: get the message "something is amiss, we 're on it"

I have researched but do not have any document to mention this, please help me.

icon

Best answer by David To 21 April 2021, 15:59

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi there,

Are you able to install the Klaviyo plugin in WooCommerce? Can you also confirm that you are generating a consumer key and secret with read/write permissions and copying/pasting those fields into Klaviyo?

Best,

Caroline

Badge +2

Hi there,

Are you able to install the Klaviyo plugin in WooCommerce? Can you also confirm that you are generating a consumer key and secret with read/write permissions and copying/pasting those fields into Klaviyo?

Best,

Caroline

HI caroline, 

yes I installed klaviyo plugin, setup plugin parameters, and installed Rest API with read, write, copy permissions. Actually everything was working before, on a fine day it couldn't connect even though I didn't have any changes.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi there,

Thanks for that additional info! It sounds like you’re getting stuck at the point where you add the integration in Klaviyo. Could you provide a screenshot of the error you’re seeing?

Best,

Caroline

Badge +2

Hi there,

Thanks for that additional info! It sounds like you’re getting stuck at the point where you add the integration in Klaviyo. Could you provide a screenshot of the error you’re seeing?

Best,

Caroline

Hi, There, As the original question I mentioned, 2 error messages that I get

1. connect using setup wizard, get the message "Unable to test API by fetching order count"

2. Connect using Rest AIP: get the message "something is amiss, we 're on it"

Tks Sp me!

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Minh Viet,

Since it sounds like you are stuck on integration portion of the “Setup Wizard” prompt, I may recommend skipping this step of the Setup just to get your account up and running first and then try to integrate WooCommerce directly within your Klaviyo interface under the Integration’s tab of the account. From there you should be able to utilize the instructions found in the WooCommerce integration article. 

-David

Badge +2

AWESOME <3