Solved

Integrate Shopify order shipped and delivered flow with Shippo

• 21 May 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

integrate shopify order shipped and delivered flow with shippo.

icon

Best answer by Dov 21 May 2021, 16:54

View original

3 replies

Badge

For integrating Shopify's order shipped and delivered flow with Shippo, consider using Skyvia. While Klaviyo doesn't support Shippo integration directly, Skyvia can bridge this gap. It allows you to sync shipping events from Shippo to Klaviyo, enabling the creation of custom events and triggers. This approach bypasses the need for Zapier and offers a direct, streamlined integration solution.

Badge +2

Thank you for your reply @dov.derin 

I checked Zapier as you mentioned but it’s not fulfilling my requirement. I want to get below events in klaviyo

1. Shipped event
  2. Delivered event

If klaviyo directly get both events from the Shopify then also it would be great. So, in shopify whatever extension is user for shipping klaviyo can grab the event easily.

and I also checked Track & Identify API that would be useful for me.

Thanks for your help and give me some solution to my problem.

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @tejas-webmavens,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with the Klaviyo Community.

At this time, Klaviyo does not support an integration with Shippo. However, other Klaviyo customers have used Zapier to integrate with Shippo. Keep in mind, if you choose to use Zapier, this is not a connection that Klaviyo is able to support. An integration via Zapier would have to be managed on your end until Klaviyo establishes a formal integration with Shippo.

Alternatively, you could send Klaviyo custom event(s) using the Track API. The custom metric(s) could then be used in Klaviyo to trigger a flow or build segments. I am also including a reference guide on the Track API for your convenience here. If you’re looking for assistance with either of these two solutions, I encourage you to look into finding a Klaviyo partner for further assistance. I am also including a link to a community thread below on tips for hiring a Klaviyo partner:

Additionally, I have submitted an integration with Shippo as a proposal for our product team to consider implementing in the future. If you don’t mind elaborating, we would love to hear more specifics on what events you’d like to see from Shippo reflected in Klaviyo.

Thanks and have a great weekend.