Solved

Intershop, Shopware, JTL, Oxid - Klaviyo Integration

• 1 September 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +3

Hey Guys, 

does someone know how to integrate Klaviyo into one these following Shopsystems: 

• Intershop
  • Shopware
  • JTL
  • Oxid

I’m looking for someone who can help us to integrate Klaviyo in the Shops of our clients.

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 1 September 2022, 16:17

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Aurelian

Thanks for sharing your question with us! 

We don’t have a native, or in-house, integration set up with these platforms so you will need to create a custom Integration via our API. We have both Javascript and server-side endpoints for our Track (for sending events) and Identify (for sending profile properties) APIs. If you don’t feel comfortable custom coding these events and building the integration, I’d reach out to your developer or one of our awesome Klaviyo Partners who’d love to help build this out for you! 

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor

Badge +3

Hey @Taylor Tarpley

thank you for your reply.

I would love to work together with one of the Klaviyo Partners. I reached out to a few, but didn’t get a positive answer for now. 

Is there probably someone here who could help us to integrate Klaviyo into the Shopsystems of our clients?

Aurelian

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Aurelian

I would wait to hear from one of the partners you’ve reached out to as neither the Support team nor Community team can help set up custom integrations! 

-Taylor