Solved

Issue with Klaviyo integration in Prestashop

• 31 January 2021
  • 7 replies

Badge +2

Hello,

I have an online store created in prestashop (Version 1.7.6.3). The server works with Plesk in its latest version with Php 7.3.

I have installed the free Klaviyo module and I have configured it following the manual. Everything worked correctly until I got to the API integration.

When I integrate Klaviyo with Prestashop, I add the address of the online store, the Prestashop Webservice API and permissions are correct.
I click on "Click here to retrieve the list of shops" but I get the following error: Please make sure your webservice key has permissions to the 'klaviyo' resource.

I have tried with another server but the problem persists, could you please advise me?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Scott 1 February 2021, 14:31

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +34

Hey @Dpm,

It looks like you wrote in about this in another post. My colleague @david.to provided a response on troubleshooting steps that you can follow in that other thread. If you haven’t had a chance to check it out, here’s his update for you:

Thanks very much for being a member of Klaviyo’s Community Forum!

Best,

Julie

Badge +2

Hello

Thank you very much it has worked correctly

Badge +1

Hy @Scott,

Thank you! Solved my problem.

Badge +2

not working for us 

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi @Onlysilver 

If you’ve ensured that the webservice key, automatically generated by Klaviyo’s module, already has the proper permissions then this could indicate you need to add a rewrite rule to your server’s .htaccess file. If your server runs PHP via CGI or FPM (you can check with your hosting provider) you’ll likely need to add the following two lines so that Klaviyo’s authentication headers get passed along to PrestaShop.

The lines to add to your server’s .htaccess file are:

RewriteCond %{HTTP:Authorization} ^(.*)
RewriteRule . - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%1]

Let us know if this doesn’t resolve the issue for you.

Best,

Scott

Badge +1

Pues yo he copiado y pegado las dos líneas de código al final del archivo .htaccess pero el problema continua.

Uso Prestashop 1.7.7.3

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @Rago,

Gracias por compartir.

Recomiendo revisar la respuesta de mi colega aquí: https://community.klaviyo.com/integrations-39/prestashop-could-not-authenticate-please-ensure-your-webservice-key-is-permissioned-for-klaviyo-resource-1888 si aún no lo ha hecho.

Si eso no resuelve el problema, comuníquese con nuestro equipo de soporte para obtener más ayuda.