Solved

Issue with Klaviyo Integration with Prestashop in multistore environment

• 27 September 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hi, We,ve a Prestashop (Ver. 1.7.8.6 ) With multistore configuration.

We have correctly configured Klaviyo module in prestashop

we Have correctly configured Webservice key (Klaviyo resource enabled as in help article)

https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360054551492-How-to-Integrate-with-PrestaShop

When we try to connect from Klaviyo to prestashop we find an error

Klaviyo does not retrieve list of shops and “could not be authenticate.

We have tried with different URL but the error message is always the same:

Could not authenticate. Please ensure your Webservice Key is permissioned for 'klaviyo' resource.

what could we do now?

Thanks 

Fabio 

icon

Best answer by Vendi24 27 September 2022, 18:05

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @Vendi24,

Thanks for sharing this question with the community.

As a first step, try deleting the current Webservice Key and generating a new one as per the steps in our How to Integrate with PrestaShop guide (specifically toward the bottom of "Install PrestaShop Module" section. Please enable the same permissions as your current key. Once you have the new Webservice key generated, try setting up the integration again. 

Next, I recommend upgrading to the latest version (1.7.8.7). You can find that here.  

Then, I’d try the following:

·         Delete cookies & cache of your browser

·         Try to login via an incognito window

·         Try using a different browser

·         Try a hard refresh of the current browser

If you’re still having trouble, I recommend corresponding with support to take a closer look into your integration, this may require further investigation.

When the issue is resolved, we would also appreciate if you shared that helpful information here so other community users who may run into the same issue can also resolve.

I hope that’s helpful and thanks for being a community member.

Badge +1

Hi, we solved this issue!

We modified htaccess accordinc to this case:

and this:

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/531164-prestashop-webservice-keeps-asking-for-authentication/

thanks!