Solved

Klaviyo and Print on Demand in stock items

• 20 March 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

I have my shopify site with some Print on Demand items from Printful, Printify, ect. and when I go into my Catalog they are showing up as Not Published.  How can I “force” these items to show up in the catalog?

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 21 March 2022, 20:57

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @modernmedievalpress 

Thank you so much for asking the Klaviyo Community for help with your Shopify catalog feed.

I have a couple of questions for you to get some clarity. First, is it the catalog in Klaviyo or Shopify where it is showing as Not Published? Make sure that these items are live/published and has on hand inventory on your shopify account first.  Second, were these items added to your store recently? If they are new additions you may need to resync your shopify catalog feed. Although the integration should update in real-time, sometimes we have to manually update the feed. 

Hope this helps! Thank you for being part of the Klaviyo Community!

Badge

im having the exact same issue myself via shopify and printify! Any chance you succeeded in fixing it? Product sync from klaviyo didnt work and i checked their published on all platforms and even selling from my site just not linking into klaviyo properly…..