Solved

Klaviyo checkbox won't appear in checkout page

• 16 July 2021
  • 6 replies

Badge +2

Hi,

We have just installed the Woocommerce plugin and made the integration successfully. However, even if I tick the box Subscribe contacts to email marketing, it won’t show the checkbox in the checkout page.

Has this ever happened to anyone?

I can’t find a solution. I also installed on another website and even there is not showing up.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Dov 16 July 2021, 20:35

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hello @nikasbergaglio,

Thanks for sharing your question with the Klaviyo Community.

Can you confirm you have taken the following steps:

1. Navigated to the Klaviyo plugin in WordPress.

2. Under Subscribe contacts at checkout, add in your list ID where you want to send email subscribers.

3. Check the box labeled Subscribe contacts to email marketing

4. Modify the Subscribe to newsletter text which will appear on your checkout. 

5. Select Save Settings to update your checkout page.

If so, I would try disabling any other active WooCommerce plug-ins, and if the checkbox reappears after this, try enabling them back one-by-one to see which one was causing the issue. I would also ensure you have the latest version of the WooCommerce plug-in as outlined in our help center documentation. 

Please do let us know if you’re still having trouble after taking these steps.

Badge +2

Hi,

Thank you for your answer.

I have tried everything you suggested but it still wont appear in the checkout…

I have also updated Woocoomerce to the latest version.

Thanks

Nikas

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @nikasbergaglio,

Thanks for your reply.

A member of our staff is currently looking into this issue for you. They will follow-up with you shortly.

Thanks for being a member of our Community.

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @nikasbergaglio,

Thank you for your patience here.

It has come to my attention that the issue was identified as a conflict with your theme interfering with adding custom billing fields to the checkout page. I wanted to post the solution here as well in case other members of the Community run into the same issue.

Badge +1

Hello, im also experiencing this issue just noticed it recently. Klaviyo plugin is up to date. Can you please let me know the fix?

Thanks

Badge +2

Hello,

Yes there was a conflict with our custom theme. I got the developer to take a deeper look and he solved the issue.

Thanks