Solved

Klaviyo Integration

Badge +5

Can someone help me on how to connect Klaviyo with Abicart via GTM?

Or any other ways to Integrate Kalviyo with Abicart

icon

Best answer by David To 8 March 2023, 17:19

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Nitin Sharma,

In my experience, GTM isn’t an all encompassing integration tool. It’s great for certain tasks such as installing certain scripts or code to a website. 

However, when it comes to connecting an ecommerce platform, it’s going to require a series of front-end and back-end development work in order to pass the appropriate data over. 

If you need help setting up a custom integration, I would suggest working alongside your developer or speaking with one of our many Klaviyo Partners who specialize in development work. 

David

Badge +5

@David To - Thank You, Abicart do not have their own Integration.

Will it be a good idea to integrate it through GTM? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Nitin Sharma,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

I’m not too familiar with Abicart. However, I believe to connect the two platforms, it may require a more intricate integration than simply using GTM (Google Tag Manager) since it’s an ecommerce platform.

In which case, you may want to review to see if the developers of Abicart has developed their own integration to connect with Klaviyo, if other third-party developer developed a connection, or by creating your own custom integration. 

If you were interested in creating your own custom integration to connect the two platforms, I would suggest taking a look at our Integrate an ecommerce platform without a pre-built Klaviyo integration Developer Guide. On top of that, you can also reach out to a number of Klaviyo Partners who offer development assistance through our Partner Directory.

I hope this helps!

David