Solved

Klaviyo is unable to connect to Magento Server for OAuth Handshake.

• 8 December 2021
  • 6 replies

Badge +2

Quoting this answer: https://community.klaviyo.com/integrations-39/magento-2-4-1-integration-issue-2147?postid=7443#post7443

I have a question to "how to solve that?"

Because I am also facing a similar issue while integrating.

We ran into an error

There was an error while integrating your Klaviyo account with Magento 2. Below are the details about your error

Klaviyo is unable to connect to Magento Server for OAuth Handshake.Url tried was: NonePlease ensure that both /oauth/token/request and /oauth/token/accessare accessible

So if you can help me, it will be very much useful.

icon

Best answer by JDhere 16 March 2022, 05:38

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

@JDhere I will need some more details from you so have sent you a PM in order to troubleshoot

Badge +1

Hi @JDhere Was your issue resolved, and how? I am facing same error on 2.4.3 and it is no firewall issue as the requests reach the server. But the requests get a 302 to base_url and message 'invalid form key'.. any idea? Thanks

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

@Laeubinl I work for Klaviyo Support and not sure if your issue is the same as JDhere.  Have you been trying this from a local virtual environment?  If so unfortunately you cannot integrate with Klaviyo.  If not, I would like to suggest that you follow protocol to contact support as documented here as we will need to get further details from you.

Badge +2

The issue was I was using a private IP for testing, so the error came:

Klaviyo is unable to connect to Magento Server for OAuth Handshake.Url tried was: NonePlease ensure that both /oauth/token/request and /oauth/token/accessare accessible

So I changed to public IP, it worked!

Badge +1

Hi can you tell me where i need to  be change the public ip in magento klaviyo extension

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Hi can you tell me where i need to  be change the public ip in magento klaviyo extension

@Sunil_1999  I am not sure I am following your inquiry.  Magento Integration will only work with a Magento instance on a public IP why would you need to change anything in the magento klaviyo extension if its installed on a magento with a public ip?