Solved

Klaviyo is unable to connect to Magento Server for OAuth Handshake.

• 14 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

I am trying to integrate Klaviyo with our Magento 2 store and for that i have follow the Klaviyo configurations. But i am not able to integrate Klaviyo with our staging store and i am facing below error.

Error :

Klaviyo is unable to connect to Magento Server for OAuth Handshake.Url tried was: https://alpha.magedelight.com/oauth/token/requestPlease ensure that both /oauth/token/request and /oauth/token/accessare accessible

icon

Best answer by Brian Turcotte 15 March 2023, 02:39

View original

4 replies

Badge +1

@klaviyojad I have read related articals but still facing the same issue. also i have raised the ticket from my email address. here is the ticket id : #1372748
Please look into this.

Thank You.

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @karanShah!

This issue would likely be resolved by setting up OAuth, which is essentially a way for the two platforms to have permission to interact with each other.

Here’s our Help Center guide on setting this up:

I hope this helps, and thanks for using the Community!

- Brian

Badge +1

Hi @Brian Turcotte 

Thank s for replying,

While i am going to setup up the OAuth. I am receiving below error. Please check the screenshot.

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @karanShah!

One potential cause of this could be that your SSL grade is less than an A, which could cause the OAuth handshake to fail. You can test this by navigating to the following site and inputting your store URL:

If the grade comes back as less than A, then you will likely have to upgrade your SSL certification in order to continue. 

Let me know what you get from that, and we can discuss further.

- Brian