Solved

Klaviyo/Paywhirl integration

• 20 April 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +3

Hello! I attended the Centralizing Customer Data with Klaviyo training yesterday.  I’m trying to connect all my apps to Klaviyo and I believe that Paywhirl (my subscription app in Shopify) doesn’t integrate, but I see I can use Zapier to connect the two. However, I’m not exactly sure what I would want the trigger to be. My initial thought would be if I get a new subscriber that I would add them to a subscriber list and if they cancel to a former subscriber list. However, it doesn’t allow Paywhirl triggers, only Klaviyo triggers. Any guidance on what to do here and how connecting would be helpful in this situation? Thank you! Angie

from www.naturalbeautysoaps.com

icon

Best answer by Brian Turcotte 21 April 2023, 17:20

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @AngieNeyens!

It does appear that the Zapier connector for Klaviyo <> Paywhirl only allows for New Events in Klaviyo to act as the trigger, with limited Paywhirl actions including Cancel All Subscriptions, Cancel Subscription, Create Customer, Add Payment Method, and Subscribe Customer. To that end, you may be limited in the use cases that you can achieve with this setup, and it doesn’t appear you can subscribe Klaviyo profiles to Lists based on actions in Paywhirl.

However, you may be able to create a custom integration using our APIs, although this will likely take a significant development effort. 

If you choose to go this route and you’re looking for extra development help, you’re always welcome to reach out to one of our wonderful Official Partners. Here are some guides to creating custom platforms, if you’re interested:

I hope this helps to clarify, and thanks for using the Community!

- Brian