Solved

Lightspeed eCommerce Integration?

• 20 October 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge +3

Hi all

One of my customers is on Lightspeed. As Klaviyo integrates with the POS system but not with the eCommerce application, the customer doesn’t want to switch to Klaviyo.

Is there any news on when this integration will come? Also, their website builder says it would cost approx. 4 to 6K to build the custom integration with the Klaviyo API. Does this type of custom integration actually takes this many hours?

Thx for your insights

L.

icon

Best answer by Brian Turcotte 20 October 2022, 23:58

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @Lagertha, and welcome to the Community!

We currently do not have an integration with LightSpeed ecommerce, but I will certainly share this product feature request with our Product Team for further consideration!

Also, If you haven't already, I would suggest taking a look at our Developer portal, especially our Integrate a platform without a pre-built Klaviyo integration Developer Guide. The amount of time and resources required to build out a custom integration vary greatly based on the bandwidth of the developer, the type of integration, etc., so it’s hard to determine how exactly how long it would take.

If you do choose to go down the custom integration path, I would highly suggest that your developer join our Developer User Group here in the Community, where there are over 200 other developers asking and answering questions that your team may also face along the way!

Please let me know if I can clarify anything further and thank you for using the Community!

- Brian

Badge +3

Hi Brian

Thank you so much for the reply. Will take it up with our customer’s developer.

Lagertha

Has there been any updates on this? I created a custom API with Pipedream but with the new update happening we are now going to have a pay a lot to change it. It would make my life much easier if Vend was an integration that’s introduced.

Also waiting for an Lightspeed ECOM solution