Solved

Magento 2.3.4 integration Oauth issue

Badge +1

While activating the Oauth from magento then facing this error

Klaviyo is unable to connect to Magento Server for OAuth Handshake.Url tried was: https://dev-anatta.molekule.com/oauth/token/requestPlease ensure that both /oauth/token/request and /oauth/token/accessare accessible
icon

Best answer by David To 9 June 2022, 23:51

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Sunil_1999,

It looks like @klaviyojad responded to a recent Community post where you were asking the same thing. If you didn’t get a chance to see their comment, I’ve included the post below:

Additionally, I think you may find it helpful to take a look at our How to Setup OAuth for Existing Magento 2 Integrations Help Center article if you haven’t already to ensure you’ve accurately updated your existing Magento 2 integration from API credential authentication to the new OAuth workflow. 

You could also glean some potential solutions from the Community posts I’ve linked below which discuss a similar topic:

Since your issue also relates directly with your integration, you may also want to speak with your developer and see if there’s anything within your integration’s backend that could cause the oauth handshake to not succeed. You could also reach out to our wonderful Support colleagues who can potentially point you and your developer in the correct direction by identifying any blatant integration issues.

I hope this helps!

David

Badge +1

@David To We follow up these steps as you mention above and verify aleredy done the same thing earlier but when activating Klaviyo Oauth intergration then Klaviyo not validating that Oauth and throw the above as i mention you

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Sunil_1999,

If you’ve already gone over the the How to Setup OAuth for Existing Magento 2 Integrations Help Center article and those common troubleshooting tips, then it sounds like your next step would be to work with a developer and potentially reaching out to our Support colleagues

Our Klaviyo Community forum is a space for Klaviyo Customers, partners and other users to network and learn from one another. Since your issue is related specifically with your account and your Magento integration, it’s best to work alongside a developer and/or reaching out to our Support team who may be able to point you in the correct direction after a quick review of your account’s integration details. 

David