Solved

Magento 2 Sync failing With Klaviyo

• 15 March 2021
  • 7 replies

Badge +2

We’re trying to Sync Magento 2 With Klaviyo, - We’ve done everything correctly. - However we can’t even figure out exactly what the error is as all we’re prompted with is the message below.

Your Magento 2 integration's periodic sync has failed.

Klaviyo is receiving server errors from Magento 2.

Please check Magento 2 and update your settings to re-enable sync. If you have any questions, please contact our Success Team.

icon

Best answer by klaviyojad 15 March 2021, 15:36

View original

7 replies

Badge +4

I have the same problem, could you check my account?

Thanks in advance.

Best.-

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @Federico,

A member of our staff is looking into this for you.

Badge +1

Hello!! I have the same problem, could you check my account?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Badge +3

Same issue here for this store: https://alloygator.nl/ 

Any fix yet?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Catalina and @Niek.T,

Echoing @Bobi N., if you are still having an issue with your Magento 2 integration after gone through the How to Integrate with Magento 2.x (CE and EE) to ensure you are integrating correctly, I would suggest reaching out to contact support. Our support teams can better work with you to take a look at your accounts and advise on the next steps towards a resolution. 

From my experience though, a server side error typically indicates something has occurred on your Magento 2 backend that is causing a disruption in the connection. This would typically require the attention of your developer or IT administrator to review and resolve prior to the connection to be re-established successfully again. In addition, most of these server side errors will often times be logged within your own backend that your developers can access to review and rectify.

Thanks for being a part of the Klaviyo Community!

David

Userlevel 7
Badge +42

@Johnb 

This sounds like technical error. If you followed the article on how to do this

https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005254348-How-to-Integrate-with-Magento-2-x-CE-and-EE-

and you still got this error than I would suggest contacting support to look into it..

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

@Johnb I am a member of support.  I was able to look inside your account and I could see there are particular errors from making Magento 2 API calls.  Below is an example

{"message":"Internal Error. Details are available in Magento log file. Report ID: webapi-604f40386c42f"}

The best advice I could give is opening a support ticket so we could take a closer look.