Solved

[Magento][Integration] Order data didn't sync to Klaviyo after integrate success

• 18 August 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Hi teams,

I follow this guide to integrate the Magento with Klaviyo, all steps are done but i did not see any order data sync to Klaviyo.

Also, all stores are showing correct in Klaviyo.

Kindly help to let me know if i’m missing something.

Regards,

Thien

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 20 August 2021, 21:18

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @thienhoang.tran ,

Congrats on working with Magento 2 and integrating to your Klaviyo account! 

Because there are many different factors that contribute to a sync issue, this is a specific issue that would be better served through the Support ticket that you had submitted. An engineering solution is currently being worked on. 

Since the Community forum is a place where our customers have the opportunity to connect with one another and share their experiences and solutions, Support will be best suited to continue troubleshooting this specific issue with you. I'm including our integration doc for you as a reference as well. 

Hope everything works out and thanks for being a part of the Community!

Alex

Badge +2

Hi @alex.hong and team,

Thanks for your information.

Another question about sync data from Magento to Klaviyo.

As i can see, Klaviyo directly call Magento API to get the customer, order and carts data. It’s good for all store scope.

But our team are facing an issue with multiple store and multiple Klaviyo account. When our team try to split store for each account, seem the request to get the data for this case is not correct.

This is the request params with all store views scope: 

index.php/rest/V1/carts/search?searchCriteria%5Bfilter_groups%5D%5B0%5D%5Bfilters%5D%5B0%5D%5Bfield%5D=updated_at&searchCriteria%5Bfilter_groups%5D%5B0%5D%5Bfilters%5D%5B0%5D%5Bvalue%5D=2021-08-18+07%3A05%3A14&searchCriteria%5Bfilter_groups%5D%5B0%5D%5Bfilters%5D%5B0%5D%5Bcondition_type%5D=gt&searchCriteria%5Bfilter_groups%5D%5B1%5D%5Bfilters%5D%5B0%5D%5Bfield%5D=updated_at&searchCriteria%5Bfilter_groups%5D%5B1%5D%5Bfilters%5D%5B0%5D%5Bvalue%5D=2021-08-18+08%3A05%3A14&searchCriteria%5Bfilter_groups%5D%5B1%5D%5Bfilters%5D%5B0%5D%5Bcondition_type%5D=lt&searchCriteria%5BsortOrders%5D%5B0%5D%5Bfield%5D=updated_at&searchCriteria%5BsortOrders%5D%5B0%5D%5Bdirection%5D=DESC&searchCriteria%5BcurrentPage%5D=1&searchCriteria%5BpageSize%5D=50

And this is the request params with only one special store:

/index.php/rest/boost_store_view/V1/carts/search?searchCriteria%5Bfilter_groups%5D%5B0%5D%5Bfilters%5D%5B0%5D%5Bfield%5D=updated_at&searchCriteria%5Bfilter_groups%5D%5B0%5D%5Bfilters%5D%5B0%5D%5Bvalue%5D=2021-08-19+01%3A31%3A25&searchCriteria%5Bfilter_groups%5D%5B0%5D%5Bfilters%5D%5B0%5D%5Bcondition_type%5D=gt&searchCriteria%5BsortOrders%5D%5B0%5D%5Bfield%5D=updated_at&searchCriteria%5BsortOrders%5D%5B0%5D%5Bdirection%5D=DESC&searchCriteria%5BcurrentPage%5D=1&searchCriteria%5BpageSize%5D=50

The only one thing different is Klaviyo specify the store code on the Request URL, but it didn’t help to filter only the data for this store. All both request still get the data for all stores.

This issue make the abandoned cart logic for our site is not working like we expected.

Does your team have any solution for this issue?

Regards,

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @thienhoang.tran ,

When a customer has multiple Magento Stores and have specified which one(s) they want to sync as part of their integration, the historical sync appears to ignore this and the API retrieves every order (which later get dropped).

From our tests, the periodic sync and the targeted syncs both are correct and specify the store code in the REST API call; It's just the historical sync that is not.

This results in the historical sync making a huge volume of unnecessary requests, and with customers who have multiple magento stores integrated, then it results in lots of duplicate requests and strain on their server.

Our team is aware of this issue and is working to get a fix out as soon as we can. Thank you for your patience and understanding during the time.

Have a good day!

Alex