Missing Data Synced

• 11 January 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hi, 

I am looking to launch a new rewards program for the baby toothbrush company I work for but I am having problems pulling in all the field data from the 'create account' page into Klaviyo. It only pulls in the customer firstname, surname, dob, account creation, email address and if they accept marketing - which is great but for some reason it doesn't pull in the child's name or dob when the form is submitted. I've even added script that Klaviyo provided so the fields will link with our custom properties, but still no luck.  

How do I pull this data into the Klaviyo? and what is the best way to do it? 

Many Thanks,

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @MikeshP

Welcome to the Community! We are so happy to have you here and thank you for sharing your question with us! 

By default, Klaviyo only syncs certain data from Shopify, however, you are able to change how the fields are being synced from your Shopify form's backend and coding to sync additional information. I would investigate whether the coding of your forms have any errors  in the backend that would prevent it from syncing successfully.

However, if you’re still experiencing issues, you can manually upload the missing properties via a CSV file to the correct profiles. I would recommend that you delete any unused columns in your CSV file that are unused and ensure your data is mapped in a Klaviyo-accepted way to ensure a successful upload. I’d suggest taking a look at our Troubleshooting List Import documentation that gives a helpful checklist before upload as well as address any potential issues you might have.

Thanks for you participation in the Community!

-Taylor