Solved

Moving over from Active campaign

• 26 July 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Hi, I’m moving all my automations over from active campaign, does any one know any easy way to do this? 

Or does it need to be done manually, copying & pasting emails etc. 

Cheers 

icon

Best answer by Dov 26 July 2021, 17:26

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hello @Lmoio,

Thank you for sharing this with the Klaviyo Community.

Unfortunately, we cannot automatically transfer flows and templates directly from ActiveCampaign into Klaviyo. However, you can import HTML files into Klaviyo, which in turn can then be used in your flow emails. If you wish to pursue this, after exporting the HTML files from ActiveCampaign, please navigate here to get this process started.

?name=Screenshot_28_06_2021__16_48.jpg

To add your contacts from ActiveCampaign to Klaviyo, you can manually upload a CSV file of your contacts by navigating to the List > Manage List > Import Contacts

?name=inline-1545646108.png

I recommend reading Formatting Your Data to be sure the correct information from your ActiveCampaign customers will transfer into Klaviyo properly. I also highly recommend checking out our article on migrating existing subscribers (and unsubscribes) into Klaviyo for more information on ensuring a smooth migration process. 

Finally, you should practice List Cleaning in Klaviyo to optimize deliverability. You can read some more information on deliverability in Klaviyo using the following articles:

Thanks for being a member of the Community!

Badge +5

Hello @Lmoio,

Thank you for sharing this with the Klaviyo Community.

Unfortunately, we cannot automatically transfer flows and templates directly from ActiveCampaign into Klaviyo. However, you can import HTML files into Klaviyo, which in turn can then be used in your flow emails. If you wish to pursue this, after exporting the HTML files from ActiveCampaign, please navigate here to get this process started.

?name=Screenshot_28_06_2021__16_48.jpg

To add your contacts from ActiveCampaign to Klaviyo, you can manually upload a CSV file of your contacts by navigating to the List > Manage List > Import Contacts

?name=inline-1545646108.png

I recommend reading Formatting Your Data to be sure the correct information from your ActiveCampaign customers will transfer into Klaviyo properly. I also highly recommend checking out our article on migrating existing subscribers (and unsubscribes) into Klaviyo for more information on ensuring a smooth migration process. 

Finally, you should practice List Cleaning in Klaviyo to optimize deliverability. You can read some more information on deliverability in Klaviyo using the following articles:

Thanks for being a member of the Community!

How does one export HTML files from a saved template in Active Campaign. I’m unable to find any such option.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @mkemail,

This may be a question better suited reaching out and speaking with Active Campaign about. I know Active Campaign also has a user community similar to our Klaviyo Community. 

May be worth a shot posting and asking your question there!

David