Solved

New Woocommerce plug in - do we need to do anything?

• 4 March 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

I received an email instructing me to load the new woocommerce plug in. I have already got it loaded. will it update automatically or do I need to start again. The link the email took me to was to integrate woo with klaviyo but there is no mention of updating an existing plug in?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 4 March 2022, 18:45

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @hayleyfm

Welcome to the Community! Thanks for sharing your question with us! 

When you say you ‘already got it loaded’ do you mean you have already updated to the new plugin or your old plugin is already loaded? In order to keep your data syncs up to date, you will always need to keep your eye out for the latest plugin and install it!

Plugin updates can be installed directly from your WordPress Admin page. When an update is available, you'll see an alert next to your Plugins tab.  Click on your Plugins tab, scroll down to find the Klaviyo plugin, and install the update. However, if this is not possible for whatever reason and you wish to remove the plugin and reconnect it, you should be ok to do this - it won't remove any of your data from Klaviyo and shouldn't send out any emails to your customers. 

Hope this helps and thanks for visiting the Community!

-Taylor 

Badge +2

Thanks taylor for your help.I went into the plugins tab and there does not seem to be any action required on the klaviyo plugin so not sure why I was sent this email but hopefully all is well?!