Solved

Not all products are syncing from shopify

• 19 November 2021
  • 5 replies

Badge +2

I have recently integrated Klaviyo to Shopify, but not all products are showing up in the catalog. I’ve tried resyncing and refreshing, but they still don’t show up.

Any ideas what to do?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 19 November 2021, 23:47

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @sheepdreams

Welcome to the Community, we are so glad to have you here! 

Typically, initiating a catalog refresh of your products solves the issue of products not appearing in Klaviyo. However, these refreshes can take multiple hours to accomplish. A potential issue could also be that Klaviyo can't see any stock for these products.  Are you currently tracking stock within Shopify directly, or somewhere else? Or are you "pre-selling" these products (e.g. selling with negative inventory)? If so, there's a back-end setting that will need to be added mark those products as "available" even without inventory showing in Shopify. 

Additionally, these Community posts might help gain further insight into the matter

Let us know what you find! 

-Taylor

Badge

I am having the same problem, it is not the stock issue because i have products in stock which are not showing in my catalog, i’ve refreshed and synced the page several times but still..

I have this same issue too. Only with my two latest products. Both are showing in stock, both have been active for the last few days, and even after refreshing they are not showing up in Klaviyo. Need help so I can get these emails going before upcoming deadlines. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

I, too, am having the same problem with Products and Collections. The solution above does not solve it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi all,

If you have done the following and are still not seeing success ie. those products in your catalog, I would reach out to support so they can investigate this further for you!

• researched and eliminated the potential solutions listed above
  • refreshed your catalog
  • deleted the existing product block from your email (if you were working with one) and added it back 

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor