Solved

open and click data for MailChimp campaigns not appearing in Klaviyo

• 13 December 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

I’ve recebntly migrated from mailchimp to klaviyo. I use shopify as my ecom platform if that is helpful information. I am not seeing historical data for mailchimp such as what emails they have received before when in mailchimp etc. I thought this would pull over? Did I do something wrong or mis a step?

icon

Best answer by Spark Bridge Digital LLC 13 December 2022, 16:35

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +30

Hey there!

In your integration settings, was the open/click option selected?
It can also take quite awhile to fully pull over all that data! 

Badge +1

Yes that was option was clicked. It has been several days now.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @littlesage 

@Spark Bridge Digital LLC is 100% correct. It can take some time for the Historic Sync to complete. However it should be completed within 24-48 hours. If it has been longer than that, I would suggest removing the integration completely from your Klaviyo account and reinstalling it. This usually takes care of the failed sync. If you have done this already, your best option would be to reach out to Klaviyo Support for them to investigate why the historic sync is not completing. 

Hope this helps!

Badge +1

I just noticed there is a “Re-Import Historic data” button on the bottom of the integration page, I’m not sure that was there before or I clearly I missed it before, lol. Anyway I clciked that and it worked great after less than an hour my info pulled over so I did not need to remove and reinstall but that would have been my next step.Thank you for the tips!