Solved

Can I create GIFT Cards on Klaviyo?

• 27 October 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hi, I need to create something like this: https://www.taylorstitch.com/collections/gift-cards/products/gift-certificate

With all its components. That can have several steps, where you select the amount, the delivery date and the option of who it goes to (all with their respective fields of name, recipient's name, recipient's email, and an optional field of a note). 

It should be clarified that a personalized email must be sent with all the data. But only on the stipulated date, remember that it is a gift.

It is important to mention that it must be implemented in a WordPress - WooCommerce site.

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 28 October 2021, 13:28

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @cafeleathersupply 

I am happy you came to the Klaviyo Community for help.

The Klaviyo Community is here for you  anytime you need help with marketing strategy or Klaviyo product features. Setting up gift cards on your ecommerce site is not a functionality that we support. You should check out WordPress and WooCommerce sites for information on how to accomplish what you are trying to set up, they will have the best support for you. Once you have this set up, Klaviyo can help you market your new gift cards to your customers!