Solved

Problem importing all Klaviyo contact into Google Ads

• 20 October 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hi,

We imported a list of around 1100 contacts into Google Ads. Somehow only 500-600 got through.

Is there any way with the new way of importing to Google Ads to check why the other ones are not succeeding?

icon

Best answer by David To 21 October 2022, 16:44

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @JasperNKlav,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

With our new Google Ads integration, it can take upwards of 48-hours for data to be fully synced - as mentioned in our Getting started with Google Ads Help Center article:

When you create a new connection from Klaviyo to Google Ads, it can take up to 48 hours for the custom audience in Google Ads to populate. The ongoing sync from Klaviyo to Google Ads to update profile list/segment membership is in real-time, though it may take Google Ads up to 48 hours to process the data received from Klaviyo. This is due to a delay in Google accepting and processing profiles from Klaviyo.

I would also note that only profiles associated with a Google account will appear in the Google Audience. This means that  unless your list contains only 1,100 Gmail accounts it’s typical that the entire list wouldn’t be recognized in an audience. 

We’ll also be hosting a Google Ads integration Live Training. So if you haven’t registered already, I would highly recommend doing so! You can submit questions to the training from the form we have here

I hope this helps!

David