Solved

Product Block Not Adding Items When Selected

Badge +2

I’m having an issue with the Product Block that I’ve never experienced before. When I click the ‘Browse for Products’ button our product catalogue opens like normal, however when I select a product and click ‘Add Products’ nothing happens. The catalogue window closes but the product hasn’t been added to the block.

I thought it might be an issue with the product being brand new, but I’ve tried adding older products with no luck. I’ve also tried opening an old template and adding new products to its block, and I’m having the same issue. I can remove an item that had been selected previously, but it won’t add the product back once deleted.

We’ve been using Klaviyo for many years and never had this issue before. Is this something anyone else has dealt with? Or should I just reach out to Klaviyo support? 

icon

Best answer by Dov 15 June 2022, 15:40

View original

4 replies

Badge +1

I’m having the same issue. Have reached out to support and have no feedback or guidance on how to fix :(

Badge +2

I’m having the same issue. Have reached out to support and have no feedback or guidance on how to fix :(

Dang, I think I’ll open a support ticket too. I guess I’m glad it’s not just us! Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @Harts Fabric & @jvanrees,

Thanks for sharing this with us.

This issue should now be resolved. If you continue to have any further trouble on this matter, please continue your email correspondences with support.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for being members of our community.

Badge +2

Hi @Harts Fabric & @jvanrees,

Thanks for sharing this with us.

This issue should now be resolved. If you continue to have any further trouble on this matter, please continue your email correspondences with support.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for being members of our community.

Wonderful! Thanks so much :)