Solved

Re-Authenticate Facebook Integration

• 10 February 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +4

Hello! 

I have a question about the Re-Authentication with Facebook Integration. Since our credentials have expired I know we must continue with the Re-Authentication by login in again into the Facebook account tied to the Facebook business account needed.

My question is, will it be necessary to complete all the steps as if it was the first time making the integration? Selecting a Klaviyo List and then a Facebook Lead Ad … or will I be able to skip those steps since the integration was already enabled? 

I hope you can help me, thanks! 

icon

Best answer by Irrra 10 February 2023, 20:35

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hi @Grace Geraldo! Happy to help😊

It depends on the specific platform you are using for your integration and the configuration you have set up previously.

If you have already set up the integration between Klaviyo and Facebook Lead Ad, you should be able to skip the steps of selecting the Klaviyo list and Facebook Lead Ad, as they should have been configured in the previous setup.

However, it's always a good idea to double-check your integration to make sure everything is still set up correctly and all necessary steps have been completed. It's possible that changes to either platform could have affected your integration and you may need to reconfigure certain settings.