Solved

Select from catalog not synced with latest products on Shopify Store

• 8 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

Hi, im creating a new campaign, while inserting a block “select from catalog” from a product on my shopify store, item in stock and available in all channels, I receive a message saying “No items match the current filters”. 

I checked the integration and we have all the other products on the store except what was just added (within the last 2 weeks). 

Please let me know what Im missing. 

icon

Best answer by chloe.strange 10 November 2022, 22:19

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @Shamsi12 ,

Welcome to the Community.

If you notice that some products haven't synced to your Klaviyo catalog, you can manually sync them from with the Catalog tab.

In case your sync and integration is at fault here, I recommend you to enable the integration and then run a historical sync by clicking the "re-import historical data" button at the bottom of the page.

Please also check your shopify catalog to make sure it has been updated with your items as well so we can sync your product feed. 

Badge +1

I have done each step and still facing issues, I only have 2 products synced to my klaviyo database from shopify. I should have over 200. I tried resyncing the data, nothing changed. What can I do?

Userlevel 5
Badge +28

Hi @Shamsi12

I’m sorry this issue is persisting! Since you have already resynced your catalog, there are a couple of areas to double check when this is occurring: 

1) Items may be showing up as unpublished in Klaviyo, if the item is unpublished in Shopify. In this case, you would just need to set it to published: https://help.shopify.com/manual/products/add-update-products#make-products-available-on-your-sales-channels

2) Check the inventory, another reason would be because the item is out of stock; you would just need to add more to have it appear again.

3) Your store does not track inventory. If this is the case, let me know

4) Our system missed a webhook to update the published status of an item. This is rare, but if this is the case, you would simply need to update the item's stock or published status again to trigger another update (like set to unpublished, save, and then republish and save again).​

If you still have questions, please let us know.

~Chloe

Hi @chloe.strange,

I am having this issue too. I fall in to item (3) on your list, I don’t track inventory on my store as the items are custom made to order. They are shown as published on Shopify but Not Published in Klaviyo.

Interestingly some of my products DO show as published in Klaviyo, even though there is nothing notably different about them to the ones that show as Not Published.

How can I fix this please?

Thanks

Graham