Solved

Shopify failing to integrate

• 14 December 2020
  • 8 replies

Badge +2

Hi there,

I’m trying to integrate my Shopify with Klaviyo, and it’s not working out so far. When I enter my correct Shopify url I get an error message saying “Sorry, this shop is currently unavailable.”

I can log into my Shopify account, so I know nothing is wrong on that end. 

Anything I might be missing? 

Thank you very much!

icon

Best answer by Grace Gow 14 December 2020, 19:58

View original

8 replies

Badge +2

Fixed it!

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Glad you were able to find a fix for this particular experience so quickly, @Grace Gow! Thanks so much for being a part of our Klaviyo Community! 

Badge +2

Hi there,

How did you fix it Grace? I currently am running into the same issue.

Kind regards,

Richardt.

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hello @Richardt96,

Thanks for your comment!

This is an error you see when you are using the incorrect Shopify URL. You will want to review this guide to ensure you’re using the correct Shop URL in the integration settings.

Badge

Can anyone help me w this error?

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @Lmedeiros!

May I ask exactly what actions you are attempting to perform when this error appears? Also, do you have any other e-commerce stores that are already associated with this Klaviyo account? Or conversely, any other Klaviyo accounts associated with this e-commerce store?

These questions will help myself and other Community members understand this issue better, so we can provide more valuable insight.

Thanks,

Brian

Badge

Hi Brian! I’m just trying to finish the settings between Shopify and Klaviyo! It’s acting as if it’s not linked yet! And I don’t have any other accounts linked, this was my very time signing up for it! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @Lmedeiros!

If you are still facing the problem, you can try completely removing the Shopify integration and then integrating it again with Klaviyo. To remove the integration, you can refer to the steps mentioned in the "Disable or Remove a Klaviyo-Built Integration" article, and for integration, you can use the "How to Integrate with Shopify" guide.

In case the issue continues, you can either contact our Klaviyo support team to investigate further into the integration or get in touch with Shopify Support to understand the potential causes that may be preventing you from updating the integration settings between these two platforms.

Best,

Brian