Solved

Shopify integration failing to sync

• 23 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi there. We have a client, Superfree Food, who has the Shopify integration setup. On both sides of the integration, it is setup with no errors showing to add email subscribers who accept marketing in Shopify to a specific list “Newsletter” created in Klaviyo. There is no syncing happening still. This list shows 11 subscribers, wheras Shopify lists 47 Email Subscribers. I have reconnected the account and tried re-importing historical data.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

icon

Best answer by Brian Turcotte 24 May 2023, 19:33

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @Otherlove!

I think I know what the issue is - the option selected in your screenshot only syncs future Shopify subscribers to the selected list. 

If you’re looking to sync the existing Shopify profiles to Klaviyo, you can follow these steps:

1. In Klaviyo, click your account name in the lower left and select Integrations.
  2. Select Enabled Integrations and click on your Shopify integration. 
  3. On your Shopify Integration Settings page, scroll to the section Sync data to Shopify
  4. Check the setting Sync profiles and profile data from Klaviyo to Shopify
  5. Choose whether to sync updates for either all Klaviyo profiles, or only for profiles that already exist in Shopify.

Here’s the Help Center Article that explains this in further detail:

Now, you will have the Shopify profiles added to Klaviyo, but there could also be an issue if you have Double Opt-in enabled. Here’s another similar Community thread discussing this:

I hope this helps, and thanks for using the Community!

- Brian