Solved

Showing varied pricing for diff countries with Shopify Markets

Badge +2

We are looking at moving to Shopify markets but have different pricing for the US and Canada.

Is there a way to select different pricing/ override pricing for specific segments if we segmented out each countries customers?

With Markets you can have secondary pricing for your different countries but there doesn’t seem to be a way to override product pricing in Klaviyo

icon

Best answer by Bill C. 20 May 2022, 23:10

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @heluski 

Thank you so much for reaching out to the Klaviyo Community for help to change how your currency is displayed. Happy to help!

First, if you are talking about how your revenue is showing up in the analytics section, you can only have one form of currency assigned to the account for revenue reporting. However, if you are wanted to change how the currency is displayed in a template, you can do that by following this article! My suggestion would be to segment based on their location, and then build your email templates based on the locations currency, and send to that segment! 

Hope this helps!

Badge +3

heluski - I’m guessing what you mean is that, if a price is shown in an e-mail from Klaviyo, you want it to be the same price that the customer sees on the website in their home currency.  If that’s what you’re looking for, my suggestion would be just remove all pricing from Klaviyo because Klaviyo is not Shopify Markets compliant for multi-lingual or currency/pricing.  Hopefully it get’s addressed in the Klaviyo roadmap because it’s falling behind...

Badge +2

Tahnks @Bill C.  that is exactly what I was trying to ask. I appreciate it. 

Badge

Well @stephen.trumble every day there are a growing number of Shopify stores using multi-lingual or currency/pricing (utilizinbg ShopifyMarkets). Operating on Klaviyo and it is 2023 still won’t offer any ease (at all) addressing customers in their home language + home currency other than doing it a very manual (and labour intense) excercise. We are facing the exact samme challange as  describes. But there is stil no support in Klaviyo to solve it.

It is now 2023 and crossborder ecom commnunication should not be new thing to a company with the world domination ambitions such as Klaviyo’s. Right?

Any news comming up soon?

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @Fred-22!

Multi-lingual and single-currency improvements are definitely on our Product Teams’s radar, although there’s no news available at the moment with regards to upcoming releases. I will update this thread as soon as there are any updates.

It is possible that this functionality could be facilitated by a custom integration, so I’ll link our official Klaviyo Partner site here, where you may be able to find extra development help if so desired:

Thanks for being a member of the Community!

- Brian