Question

SMS Australia Integration

Badge

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone has created a work around for sending SMS’s to Australian numbers through a separate integration?

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hi @DannyP

This is a great question to ask in the Community regarding SMS in Australia. Although the team at Klaviyo doesn’t have any recommendations for workarounds to sending SMS in Australia, we do plan on releasing SMS in Australia very soon in the near future. We’ll make sure to let folks in the Community know when we expand out beyond the US and Canada! 

Cheers, 
- Cassy

Is Canada SMS available yet?

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hello @Stylefinity,

At this time SMS for Canada is not yet available. However, it is on our roadmap to be released shortly. 

Echoing @cassy.lee, we’ll be sure to follow up in this thread when Klaviyo’s SMS feature does grow beyond the US market.

Thanks for being a member of the Klaviyo Community!

David

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hey @Stylefinity,

Thank you for your patience! Just wanted to provide an update that Klaviyo’s SMS feature now supports Canada!

You can read up on Klaviyo’s product announcement from the Community post below:

Happy sending and have a great day!

David

Fantastic (and finally!)

Hanging out for the Australian release, is there any indications how far away this is?  It feels like we are treading water with a service that doesn’t plug in to Klaviyo.  SalesForce are offering it in their marketing suite for Australia now.

Second @NathanPDC  comments. Is there an ETA for Australian SMS integration?

Userlevel 2

@NathanPDC @JRM I have heard Aug 31 as a tentative date for Aussie SMS.. so we’re getting close!

I too have been asking for this for the past year.. :) 

@Travis thanks for the heads up. Let’s hope we see it happen in the coming months.  

@NathanPDC @JRM I have heard Aug 31 as a tentative date for Aussie SMS.. so we’re getting close!

I too have been asking for this for the past year.. :) 

Hey Travis,

Been using Yotpo SMS Bump but am waiting to switch to Klaviyo. Do you have any more details that you might be able to share?