Solved

Sync shopify sign-up forms to klaviyo newsletter list

• 3 June 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +4

I have integrated shopify to Klaviyo and I have sign-up forms embedded from shopify but subscribers aren’t being directed to the newsletter list and therefore aren’t receiving my email flows. Any thoughts?

icon

Best answer by julie.accardo 5 June 2021, 14:59

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +34

Hi @gabelee6,

There are a few troubleshooting steps I would recommend:

1. Make sure that you updated the Shopify integration setting that routes subscribers that signup through a Shopify form to your list in Klaviyo.  
  2. Identify if these subscribers are being routed back to your “old” ESP. If that’s the case, then you will need to disable that routing so that the Shopify integration with Klaviyo routing can take over.
  3. Check to see if you have double opt-in enabled. Double opt-in is a feature that we recommend customers keep enabled for their lists, however, it could lead to the occasional subscribers that do not confirm their email address and, therefore, are not added to the list.

Here is our help center article on how to verify that a subscriber is being added to the list.

Hope this helps and have a nice weekend!

Julie

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @gabelee6,

Adding to @julie.accardo’s great suggestions, I would also recommend looking at some solved Community posts pertaining to this similar subject matter such as the ones below to see if the solutions and discussion points were also to help you solve your issue:

Hope this helps!
David