Looking for help with some integrations and automations. Hopefully someone has encountered something similar before.
My client sells courses through teachable.
I need to create a buyer segment in Klaviyo (Different tags for different courses) by using Zapier and connecting both platforms.
What’s the best way to do that?
It’s a bit unclear how to differentiate between course types in Zapier and Teachable. The trigger options are a bit confusing and I’m not sure which to use:
- New Sale triggers regardless if it’s paid or free, which is a problem, since I need these users in separate segments.
- New Transaction triggers whenever someone pays, but if it’s a payment plan, it triggers again every time. Also not ideal. (Although if the action is “Update profile”, maybe it could work.
- New Enrollement triggers when someone enrolls in a course. Same problem as with the sale, how do you differentiate between courses?
Let’s say I figure out which trigger to use, how do I add them into a buyer segment on Klaviyo?
- Find subscriber (What if it doesn’t exist?)
- Update subscriber (How to differentiate between courses? This would work if I could add a property with a specific name based on which course the user has access too)
Best answer by alex.hongView original