Solved

Trustpilot and Klaviyo

• 8 February 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi

I would like to integrate Trustpilot and Klaviyo to allow a metric to be used for flows in following way;

If customer has received TP review request and not added review to TP then add customer to Non- Reviewer Flow. This would then allow us to add future review request blocks to marketing emails to max out the number of reviews we receive..

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Jimmy G 25 May 2023, 18:25

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hey @SeanMcC, thanks for reaching out! 😄 Integrating Trustpilot and Klaviyo sounds like a great way to streamline your customer feedback process. 💯 As an Email Marketer, I believe here's what you can do:

1. Connect your Trustpilot account to Klaviyo using Klaviyo's native integration with Trustpilot. This will allow you to access customer review data in Klaviyo.

2. Create a segment in Klaviyo that targets customers who have received a review request from Trustpilot, but have not left a review yet.

3. Use this segment to create a flow specifically for non-reviewers. In this flow, you can include blocks that encourage these customers to leave a review on Trustpilot.

4. Make sure to regularly check this segment and flow to see if the customer has left a review and to adjust the flow as needed.

I hope this helps, and let me know if there's anything else I can assist with! 🙌

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

@bettermail-Mirko thanks for your help with this, much appreciated. Wonder if klaviyo has anything in its road map to integrate more fully eg so that the email design itself can come from template builder and that review flow could be triggered by TP API??

Badge

Hey @SeanMcC, thanks for reaching out! 😄 Integrating Trustpilot and Klaviyo sounds like a great way to streamline your customer feedback process. 💯 As an Email Marketer, I believe here's what you can do:

1. Connect your Trustpilot account to Klaviyo using Klaviyo's native integration with Trustpilot. This will allow you to access customer review data in Klaviyo.

2. Create a segment in Klaviyo that targets customers who have received a review request from Trustpilot, but have not left a review yet.

3. Use this segment to create a flow specifically for non-reviewers. In this flow, you can include blocks that encourage these customers to leave a review on Trustpilot.

4. Make sure to regularly check this segment and flow to see if the customer has left a review and to adjust the flow as needed.

I hope this helps, and let me know if there's anything else I can assist with! 🙌

Hello, we are currently also looking to implement Truspilot into our Klaviyo flow.

You mention there is a native integration of Trustpilot within Klaviyo, can you tell me which one that is?
I only find the one by Trustpilot: https://business.trustpilot.com/partners/integrations/klaviyo

And it’s the same as here: https://connect.klaviyo.com/integrations/trustpilot
But that is just to display widget information… Not really what you suggest in your point nr 1.

So do you have more information so that we can know if they already left a review or not?

Thanks,

Robbie

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @RobbieN and @SeanMcC!

The Trustpilot integration is indeed a third-party (non-native) integration that’s managed by Trustpilot, not Klaviyo.

To that end, there’s not much we can do on our end to troubleshoot, but I did find their documentation on the integration:

For more support, it might be helpful to reach out to Trustpilot support, as there are no current plans to create a native integration for this platform.

I hope this helps to clarify!

- Brian

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

@bettermail-Mirko Hi thanks for your suggestion.

Are you sure this is possible as I have not been able to set up the integration you suggest however I can of course integrate Trustpilot widget into email content.

Thanks

Sean

The top solution is inaccurate

• There is not a “native integration” for Trust Pilot, its just an API key integration
  • Klaviyo only imports reviews from Trust Pilot
  • You can only use that data to populate a widget on emails with live reviews data
  • You CAN NOT setup a segment or flow using Trust Pilot data