Solved

typeform integrated but no data coming in

• 24 November 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

It seems that I integrated typeform correctly, integration is enabled, advanced options are set with for my form ids and subscribers list set up, but getting data in a typeform and not my klaviyo metrics.  Wondering if I'm doing something incorrectly. what are your suggestions?

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 2 December 2021, 18:37

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @tracingrobots 

Thank you so much for reaching out to the Klaviyo Community for help with this! Happy to help!

Can you share a little more about what you expected thats not happening? Is your typeform signup forms not sending data to Klaviyo?

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

There’s no data in typeform metrics in Klaviyo, but we do have many responses as shown in our forms data within our typeform account. Klaviyo is suppose to take that data and do it’s Klaviyo magic which is what we’re waiting for. But never showed up. see screenshot.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @tracingrobots 

Sorry for my delayed response on your Typeform Integration.

It seems as though based on what you stated previously that the Typeform ID Number isnt correct for the list it is connected with in Klaviyo. 

Also, in order to sync subscribers into Klaviyo, your Typeform forms must include a single email input field. If your Typeform form lacks an email field, Klaviyo will not be able to sync your Typeform subscribers. If neither of these work the best solution would be to completely remove the integration (do not just disable it) from your account and reinstall it from the very beginning. This may not be the perfect answer but will definitely get to back on track a lot faster.

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

@stephen.trumble makes sense. thank you, will give that a go