Solved

Unable to find Magento WSDL at http://example.com.au/api/v2_soap?wsdl=1. Please check that the URL is correct.

• 21 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hi,

We are on Magento 1.10 and I have followed instructions to install Klaviyo.

The integration errors in Klavio adim are as follows.

if HTTP
Unable to find Magento WSDL at http://test.kinggee.com.au/api/v2_soap?wsdl=1. Please check that the URL is correct.

if HTTPS: We don’t have SSL on our test site so I am unable to use this.

Can I also get some best practices around having a Sandbox environment for non-prod and how we can separate from prod data?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by David To 21 October 2021, 21:40

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @scullchr,

Thanks for sharing your question with the Klaviyo Community!

From my experience you would need to be using HTTPS and have a valid SSL certificate to connect Klaviyo with Magento. 

To keep data separate, we typically recommend having two Klaviyo accounts, one account connected to your production site while the other is connected to your sandbox/test environment. For this reason your Klaviyo credentials allows for multi-account access which allows you to use the same credentials to access multiple Klaviyo accounts so long as you have been granted access to them. In addition, we also allow cloning of flows and email templates across Klaviyo accounts as detailed in the How to Copy Flows and Templates Between Klaviyo Accounts Help Center article.

@ashley_mcdermott also has several Community posts on this topic which I’ve included below:

I would suggest either SSL certifying your sandbox site to leverage the multi-account access suggestion mentioned or to leverage Magento’s capability to support multiple stores in the backend. If both your production site and sandbox site are sharing the same Magento backend, you can integrate your production site with Klaviyo which would further allow you to also connect your sandbox environment as well. Keeping in mind that using this method would cause both production and sandbox data to be shared within the same Klaviyo account as the data would not be separated. 

I hope this helps!

David

Badge +2

Thank you. Much appreciated.