Solved

Web tracking code is not working?

• 8 November 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi there,

I set up the web tracking code back end of the shopify but seems like not working. Could you please tell me why the code is not working. I checked in Klaviyo Activity feed there are no View product and Active on site data.

Please help me I hope you understand my concerns.

Thank you so much.

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 9 November 2021, 11:24

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @forman 

Thank you for coming back to the Klaviyo Community for help with your web tracking.

Can you share a screenshot of the code snippet you are using for your Shopify store and what file and location you saved the snippet to? Also what theme are you using on Shopify for your business? There are a few themes on Shopify that require the web tracking code snippet to be saved in other locations in your sites files or it could be possible you have more than one klaviyo.js installed on your site.. Check out these other community post that discusses the product.liquid file on your Shopify account and where to save the web tracking code snippet and multiple klavkyo.js 

Hope this helps get you back in business so to speak! Thank you so much for being such a great Klaviyo Community member!