Solved

When will Klaviyo will sync Tyepform quiz outcomes?

• 26 January 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge +2
  • Contributor II
  • 4 replies

Hi,

I know a new feature will be coming, to have on Kalviyo the results of the quizz “the ending”.

But do you know when ?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Brian Turcotte 11 July 2023, 02:03

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Eve

Thanks for sharing your question with us! 

While I can confirm that others have also requested this feature and it is recorded on our product board, I am unable to give you a confirmation and date of feature availability. However, if this feature is coming down the pipeline soon I will update this thread and let you know! 

I’m very sorry for the inconvenience this might bring you, but thank you for raising your voice and letting us know what impacts our users and what you all would like to see! I will update the product board to record this request as well.  In the mean time, I’d check out this thread for a present workaround!

Thanks for your partipcation in the Community! 

-Taylor 

Badge +2

Hi @Eve

Thanks for sharing your question with us! 

While I can confirm that others have also requested this feature and it is recorded on our product board, I am unable to give you a confirmation and date of feature availability. However, if this feature is coming down the pipeline soon I will update this thread and let you know! 

I’m very sorry for the inconvenience this might bring you, but thank you for raising your voice and letting us know what impacts our users and what you all would like to see! I will update the product board to record this request as well.  In the mean time, I’d check out this thread for a present workaround!

Thanks for your partipcation in the Community! 

-Taylor 

Thanks for your reply. I hope this feature will arrive soon, all the data are download except this one. I need to change all my quizz to use score and it’s really simple…

Keep me inform

Thanks

Badge

Hi @Taylor Tarpley , 

It’s been a year since this thread was created. Are there any updates on the progress of this feature? We are creating a product quiz for a client and need to be able to trigger emails in flows based on quiz outcomes/results. 

Can you give any updates here?

Thanks, 

Travis

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @travwhite!

I just provided an update for this topic here:

Best,

Brian