Solved

Where do I put the Code Snippet in my store to Embed a Subscriber page in shopify?

• 16 December 2021
  • 6 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

I’m trying to create a subscriber page on my shopify store. Where do I put the snippet?

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 17 December 2021, 19:44

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @arabellababy

Welcome to the Community, we are so glad you’re here! I’d love to help. 

If you’re looking to Embed a Full Subscribe Page on your Website’s Store, you will need to adjust the provided code within the article with the proper SUBSCRIBE_URL for your List’s page. You will then need to paste the entirety of the code into the webpage’s source code of whichever page of your Shopify website you want the full subscribe page to appear on. 

This way whenever a customer navigates to this specific webpage, they are brought to a page with only the embedded subscription form to signup to your desired list! 

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor 

Hi Taylor,

Thanks so much for your response! I got the page created, but it doesn’t look anything like the form I created in Klaviyo. 

Here is what I created in Klaviyo:

Here is how the page previews:

Thanks so much for your help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @arabellababy

Thanks for providing these helpful screenshots! 

You’re right! The form on your site doesn’t look the same at all as it isn’t the Klaviyo Embed Subscribe Form, but appears to be a third-party integration, either MailChimp, Yotpo, or Shopify. Can you confirm that you have taken the URL in the red box below and installed it into your one of the source codes of your website’s pages?

As a reminder, you'll want to follow the instructions in the Embed a Subscribe Page subsection of the previously provided article.

1. Click Copy URL on the right side of the subscribe page
  2. Replace SUBSCRIBE_URL in the code snippet provided in the article with the URL for your page, in the Red Box in my screenshot above. 
  3. Copy and paste the snippet with your URL into the code for your site

The installed code should post a subscribe page that is identical to the List subscribe page builder in Klaviyo!

Best,

Taylor 

Yes I copied the subscribe URL into the snippet. I put the code on a new page in my shopify back-end. Is there somewhere else I should put the code? If so, where? Thanks again!

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

@arabellababy if you don’t want to use the Klaviyo subscribe page as Taylor has it, then you should also be able to just copy/paste your Klaviyo embed code into your Shopify page. Depending on your Shopify theme, you first have to create a new theme liquid template. I usually create one called page.landing-page.liquid then paste the Klaviyo embed snippet there. Then which you can go back into your page and select that new page as your template. The form will then appear on it’s own url.

There’s more options you can do to customize the page, but at basic form this works. It’s just another way to do it if you don’t have a specific landing page builder or dev person to create for you.

Create the template in Shopify:

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @jennym

Thanks for popping in here, great suggestion! Those screenshots are very helpful! 

-Taylor