Solved

Why are Some of My Products Not Showing in my Catalog?

• 20 February 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +3

Hi forum!

I am seeing some of my products that are not published in my catalog. 

I have connected Klaviyo with Woocommerce. They have the latest versions of software both Klaviyo plugin and Woo.

All items are in stock. 

Is there an option to “resync”?

I don't seem to be able to find such option.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks for your time!

Panos

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 22 February 2022, 16:10

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @Panos

Welcome to the Community! Happy to have you here!

You did the right thing by first ensuring that your version of software and plugins are up to date and checking that all products are in stock! Do you mean to say that your products are published on your website, but not coming through your Klaviyo website? Have you run a historical sync, at the bottom of your integrations page? If so, and the products are still not synced to your Klaviyo account, I would reach out to our awesome support team as they will be able to identify more fully what the error might be and  run a manual sync for your account, that will pull the correct products over! 

However, if not all your products are published in your site, I would recommend publishing them on the backend of your website first, and then seeing if the products appear in your catalog. This could be one of the reason for products not showing up, as outlined in a similar post below! 

Thanks for being a part of the Community! 

-Taylor 

Badge +3

Hi Taylor and thanks for your reply.

Sorry i didn't mention that earlier… i am talking about products that are published and live on my site with their photos.

So to recap, the problems i have are,​​​​​​

1. products that are published look “Not Published” on Klaviyo
  2. products are missing their product images (obviously they look ok on the site).

You recon i should talk to Support?

Many thanks

Panos

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Panos 

Yes, I would only if after you’ve investigated the backend of your site and made sure that there are pictures attached to your products and you’ve run a historical sync, you notice the products still aren’t syncing! I would check those things first!

Hope this helps!

-Taylor