Solved

Why can't I add a page for Facebook Lead Ads in the New Pages Experience of FB?

• 30 July 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +4

Is anyone else having issues connecting their Facebook Lead ads integration? I have successfully connected the advertising account and audiences but it’s not loading any Facebook pages I am admin of. 

I have logged with support with no response. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 1 August 2022, 17:40

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @April Ford

Thanks for sharing your question with us! Happy to help!

This issue could be due to Facebook’s issue with the ‘New Pages’ experience at the moment. In order to fix this, I’d recommend changing to the ‘Classic view’ until Facebook resolves the issues. In order to do so you’ll need to remove the current FB integration on your Klaviyo account and re-add it. You can do so by following these steps: 

1. Log into your Klaviyo account
  2. Navigate over to the Facebook integration page within Klaviyo
  3. Click the arrow next to Disable Integration and select Remove Integration
  4. Go to the "integrations" tab. You should not see Facebook as an enabled integration since you removed it in step 3. You can now re-add the Facebook integration.
  5. When re-adding the integration, you will get routed to Facebook. ****Instead of "Continue as", you will select "Edit Settings". If you manage multiple Facebook pages, you will need to make sure this step is done. (this is very important)
  6. The next option will show all of the pages you are associated with. From there, you select the page in question. If it does not show up at this step, make sure you are listed as an admin.
  7. Enable all permissions for the Facebook page

Once you have followed these steps, you should be able to load Facebook pages in your Lead Ads section of your integration!

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor