Solved

Zendesk x Klaviyo SMS Integration

• 12 September 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3
  • Problem Solver I
  • 9 replies

We configured our integration per all of the guides and instructions, but for some reason we’re having an issue with the Zendesk side that all of our SMS conversations are being converted to Emails once they get there. Has anyone else had any similar issue?

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 13 September 2022, 11:14

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @eMeg 

Thank you for reaching out for help with your Zendesk integration. I was able to see that one of our Support team members already responded to your open ticket. Were they able to fully address your challenges? 

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

@stephen.trumble not quite - the integration appears to be set up as they advised, but the issue still persists.

Badge

Hi @eMeg

Did you ever figure this out? We seem to be having the same issue. Comes in as SMS in Zendesk but converted to email for reply and no longer has the option to reply via SMS.

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hey @aselt, no we’re still troubleshooting, how long have you had this integration set up? We just connected ours about a month ago and I’m curious if the issue is new or something that has been ongoing

Badge

Hi @eMeg . We’ve had it up for a couple months and everything was fine until recently. Still looking into the issue. If I discover the fix I’ll reply here to let you know what we did.

Badge

We are having this same issue with our integration.  When new SMS tickets get created in Zendesk, any subsequent correspondence on the ticket causes emails to be sent by Zendesk alongside the SMS’s sent by Klaviyo.  This is junky and prevents us from using the integration.  Is there a solve for this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

@nlevin!

I’m going to check in with Engineering about this issue and update the thread as soon as I know more.

Thanks,

Brian