Custom Analytics Event Discussion

• 27 October 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Have you had a chance to check out our new product feature: Custom Analytics yet?  We’ve got a great live session this week that will help you walk through how to create three key reports and how to assess the reports for insights leading into Black Friday, including:

1. Which products generated the most revenue last season?
2. What are our best performing campaigns to date?
3. Are there opportunities to improve our current primary flows?

We hope to see you on Thursday, November 27th at 2pm EST -- but in the interim, what questions do you have around your Klaviyo data that we can answer?

-Julie

4 replies

Badge +1

Hello! Was this event recorded? I would love to watch it :) 

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @Jessieisarobot, thanks for commenting and being a part of the Klaviyo Community! You can catch the recording of the Custom Analytics session here.

For folks looking for additional resources that is covered in the Custom Analytics recording, we have the following guides: 

Thanks, 
-Cass.

Badge +1

I want a recorded event because i wasn’t able to watch it live. I was busy with SEO Birmingham for some consultations.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

@nicoleallen thanks for commenting! I’m sorry you weren’t able to join us for the live event, but you can catch the recording of it here: Custom Analytics session. Thanks and have a fantastic New Year!